Monday, October 18, 2010

Great Knowledge Sharing How Tos

Since I am relatively a newbie at blogging I have been watching many different bloggers. I wondered how they make all those neat little buttons everyone is sharing, so in painful searching, I ran across this blog who shows how to do it, it is only for Blogger (sorry wordpressers) but it is an easy to follow and do type of instruction (I need that, I'm not a techie). Thanks Heart For Home! here is the link: http://a-heart4home.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-button-with-text-box-for-code.html. Stay awhile this blog has some great info and blessings along the way.

I also want to share a great online Bible Software proram our family uses and I link to on my blog. Rick Meyers did a lot of work and it competes with the comparable 60-90 dollar software programs.  He offers it freely to all and it is in 213 countries with hundreds of languages available. It is called e-sword and you can obtain it here: http://www.e-sword.net/. There is one other thing, if  you are blessed by this software, consider making a donation to Rick Meyer's effort, he has worked for over 10 years on this project and your donations help him spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world.

No comments: