Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Menu Planning Helper Tool

Getting Close to Supper? Kids wanting something different than the usual? No inspiration?  
Well, I found a great little kitchen helper.

Go ahead look in the fridge, see what you have then go to: Dinner Tool type what you have on hand into a box and the dinner tool will find recipes that call for those ingredients you have for you. 
It even has a weekly planner and a search bar for just recipe look ups, with catergories such as easy, make ahead, diet restrictions, budget, fast and healthy. It even offers coupons with the recipe ingredients from Coupons.com
I love the concept, I constantly look in my fridge and have meals planned around what I have on hand. We live 30 minutes from a grocery store so, I am not able to just run out and grab an ingredient. Thanks Dinner Tool for the new helper in my kitchen.
Let's see what's for supper? Let me know what you think.

 He's definitely a satisfied customer now!

No comments: